Moe "The Monster" Johnson Is A NYC Man On A Mission
has been performing on camera since 2009, starting with amateur porn shoots in New York City. He then made the move to Los Angeles and has been a solid, reliable performer in Porn Valley. He is all about growing his brand and his reputation. With the scenes that he does, his career should pick up pretty quickly from here. Here are his answers to twenty questions about his life:
1. What kind of guy were you back in high school? Who did you hang out with/date?
I was hardworking in high school, interning for the music industry after school and school nights. I didn't have much time to hang out with fellow students or girls, but I did keep my school laced with the latest hip hop/R&B samplers, posters, and cassette tapes/CDs, so I was very popular.
2. Were you a porn fan before you got into the industry? Who were your favorite porn stars/favorite porn movies?
I wasn't very a big porn fan, but I always admired those who did it: , , , , , , , , , , and were among my favorites.
3. What do you think shaped you into the sexually strong man that we see in your porn?
I was fascinated with sex early in my preteens, sneaking and watching HBO'S "Real Sex" series. Traveling on tour with famous hip hop celebrities left me with countless groupies and opportunities to have fast, unattached sex.
4. What/who do you want to do on-camera that you haven’t done yet?
Many of my true crushes are retired already, but there a few new vixens I've had my eyes on such as , , , , and .
5. Who is your favorite female performer to work with and why?
, because she has a naturally high sex drive and is very passionate about what she does on camera.
6. You are very active on Tell me what you like most about reaching your fans through social media.
I started in NYC as a wannabe porn stud, so if it wasn't for my fans and supporters on Twitter, I would've quit trying to get respect and recognition from the L.A. porn community a long time ago.
7. What’s your favorite position to fuck a woman in and why does it get you off?
Missionary or spoon because I like to have full control of my stroke and intensity.
8. What do you think are “must-own” DVDs for your fans?
All my new directed DVDs on (plug, LOL), but seriously, many of my Bang Bros, Dogfart, and .
9. What is one thing you would teach another man who wanted to be a better sexual partner?
Take notice of the female facial expressions and body—it is telling you what she likes and what she doesn't. It's all about rhythm of the dance, not just trying to rabbit fuck to a orgasm.
10. What are the best things about being a porn star? How has it made your life more fulfilling?
Freedom of speech, expression, and sexuality. I'm able to do what I love while entertaining others.
11. Who are your role models in porn?
, , Pinky, , , and , because they all were able to capitalize from their own original niches to dominate the industry successfully.
12. What is your favorite type of scene to do?
B/G/G or group sex because the more the merrier!
13. What do you like to do for fun?
Cook, workout, play video games, draw, write, and occasionally dance myself sore at nightclubs.
14. What can we look forward to seeing from you in the coming months?
Lots of new adult movies, a membership website of my ownership and control. Long term, eventually a toy line and other merchandise.
15. What is the best mainstream movie you have seen recently?
16. How about the best porno movie? Is there someone whose movies you like to watch who is working now?
—she is a very energetic, humble, and charismatic performer. Hopefully I'll get to work with her soon.
17. Who is your favorite “monster,” other than what you have going on in your pants?
Business-wise, traditionally aggressive and successful characters inspires me: P Diddy, 50, Floyd Mayweather, Jay-Z, President Obama, Mike Bloomberg, and Russell Simmons.
18. If you could fuck any celebrity, who would it be?
19. After your time in porn so far, is there anything you would want to do differently if you had a second chance?
Not wait so long to come to the Porn Capital of World. Work and money was better in L.A. than when I first started in NYC.
20. Is there anything you want to say to your fans here at miloserdie-dv.ru?
Those that already know me, thank you for your continued support. Those who don't, stay tuned the best to yet to come ... no pun intended.
All of the images here appear courtesy of and are from Johnson's scene with Evil Angel performer/director and in