Wicked Pictures conrtact performer/director/AVN Hall of Famer is just awesome. She writes, directs and performs in a lot of really great features and her most recent action-adventure-comedy porno is titled and she stars in it as the head of a hot chick crime syndicate. Sigh. I adore her. She is strong and tough and has always done her career her way. Her work in the Wicked comedy which won her the AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress is one of my favorite porn comedy performances ever. I like her so much that I actually only asked her nineteen questions.
Yeah. She makes me nervous. She is so damn hot and just....awesome. Here are her answers to nineteen questions.
1) What kind of girl were you back in high school? Who did you hang out with/date?
I was pretty antisocial. All I cared about was writing (I was editor of my high school paper) and horses. I guess not much has changed there. I dated older guys who usually didn't go to my school.
2) Were you a porn fan before you got into the industry? Who were your favorite porn stars/favorite porn movies?
Yes! I was a big fan of adult movies…especially anything directed. was my favorite movie. I had a huge crush on as well but that was mostly thanks to her pictorials.
3) What do you think shaped you into the director that you are today?
My constant desire to outdo myself and my true love of watching something I've written come to life. For me, it is like watching magic happen. I know that sounds cheesy but it is the truth.
4) How did you cast your feature?
I always mentally cast my movies as I'm writing them. I must have a face to go with every character as I'm working on a script or I just can't envision it and therefore can't finish the story. This time I just got really lucky and got my dream actors for each role. It is pretty obvious that each part was written for the person who played it. For example I knew was a scuba diver and is from Boston and was adventurous enough to drive a speed boat.
5) Who are your favorite male performer/female performer to hire and work with and why?
I have so many favorites… I adore He is such a brilliant actor and after all the scenes he has done, he still brings so much passion to the sex. I cannot say enough about how awesome is either. He is so talented and simply a joy to have on set. He cares about my scripts and I appreciate that. and are also willing to give 100%…no matter what ridiculous thing I'm making them do! Obviously I think my best sex scenes have been with Brendon, too.
My favorite ladies include Allie Haze, and I have a pretty big lady boner for and And will ALWAYS hold the most special place in my heart because she was the lead in the very first movie I directed.
6) What can you share about the action sequences in “Pretty Dangerous”?
The stunts were all choreographed in advance by Jack Vegas and myself. He actually flew out to my house in Dallas and we rehearsed the fight scenes in the sand arena at the stable where I keep my horses. Everyone did there own stunts in this movie…no one used doubles. Some of the blood in the fight scenes is real because actually connected a couple times. I'm most proud of Asa. She was terrified of hanging upside down and of going out on the boat but she did such a great job (at least when we were rolling) I'm not sure if she's forgiven me yet.
7) What do you enjoy most about working with your fellow contract stars?
I know they'll show up because they can't hide from me…hee hee....
8) What do you like most about directing for Wicked Pictures?
I appreciate all the support and faith the company as given me over the years. There have been so many times that I've gone into the office with a crazy idea and Steve [Orenstein]has trusted me to pull it off. My biggest fear is letting him down. It's also pretty awesome that my checks are on time and always clear.
9) What do you think are “must-own” DVDs for your fans?
and …and the two I have in pre-production now ;)
10) What type of story do you most enjoy writing and directing—a comedy, a romance or a drama?
Hands down comedy is my favorite!
11) What do you think is the hottest scene in “Pretty Dangerous”?
The hottest sex scene is definitely the three way with Asa Akira, Chanel Preston and
12) Are there any fetishes that you like to present in your work?
I try to touch on every (legal) fetish I can think of in my movies.
13) Who are your role models in porn and how/why do they inspire you?
I've really tried to find my own way but I've always admired Brad Armstrong and filmmaking.
14) What can we look for in your upcoming directorial releases?
I have a movie in editing now called Impulse that is really fucking awesome! It features a really cool car crash scene that I'm excited about and some super hot sex scenes. Be sure to , too! It is my first all girl feature in almost 7 years and includes my first anal scene. The cast is the all top notch as well.
I direct for our Wicked Passions line and my next project will be a lesbian romance. It was one of the hardest things I've written but the script turned out so well that I can't wait to share the movie.
15) What is the best mainstream movie you have seen recently?
16) How about the best porno movie? Is there someone whose movies you like to watch who is working now?
…I saw the trailer and HAD to have it.
17) If you could cast any celebrities to do an epic sex scene for you, who would you cast? Give us your male and female choices and tell us what you would ask of them.
I probably wouldn't bother. Without kissing and telling, I've been sorely disappointed by the "celebrities" I've had sex with. I'll leave the fucking to the pros.
18) What is the most “dangerous” thing that you have ever done?
Fallen in love.
19) Is there anything you want to say to your fans here at miloserdie-dv.ru?
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've had a beautiful and amazing career and it is thanks to everyone that has BOUGHT one of my movies. And for those who steal my content, I hope you step on a Lego..barefoot…in the dark…every single night.
All of the images here appear courtesy of Be sure to --you won't regret it.