Tori Welles is a living porn legend and she regularly hosts her own show on ". She was signed as a Vivid Girl back in 1989 and went on to become one of porn's top legends and a girl that so many, many male performers wish that they could have worked with while she was on-camera. Her insanely hot scene in director with for VCA is a classic. She is a Harley loving woman and is in every porn hall of fame that exists. In 1990, she was AVN's Best New Starlet and currently, she fills our ears with awesome if you listen to her show and you should. Here are her answers to twenty questions.
1) What kind of girl were you back in high school? Who did you hang out with/date?
I was a high school dropout. During the time I should have been in school, I was out partying and dating women and bikers.
2) Were you a porn fan before you got into the industry? Who were your favorite porn stars/favorite porn movies?
I didn’t even think about the industry and didn’t know any performers. I did, however, dance in just about every strip club in L.A. and that led me to meet people who offered me opportunities to make movies.
3) What do you think shaped you into the great performer that we saw in your porno?
Like a lot of performers, I had a need for attention. I was insecure and wanted people to like me so I aimed to please.
4) What do you enjoy most about hosting for ?
Definitely the freedom! I get a big kick out of the enormous freedom that I have on/with my show. I also enjoy people and that comes through.
5) Who was your favorite male performer/female performer to work with and why?
They were all great and they were my friends. I guess I would select as my favorite.
6) You check in with your fans a lot on Tell me how reaching your fans through the internet has changed things for you.
I’m horrible at keeping in touch through social media but I’ve promised myself that I will improve.
7) What’s your favorite position to get fucked in and why does it get you off?
My favorite is by myself so I don’t have to rely on anybody.
8) What do you remember most about the making of VCA’s ?
-I remember that it was fun to be in San Francisco where we partied a lot and, of course, I remember the director .
9) What is one thing you would teach a woman who wanted to be better in bed with her guy?
Get rid of ego stuff (hair, makeup) as it’s only distracting and takes away from the experience.
10) What are the best things about being a porn star? How has it made your life more fulfilling?
It was fun for me when I was younger and the experience became part of my story. I was part of a special camaraderie that is unique to sex workers. It gave me a different view on life and taught me not to be judgmental.
11) What do you think are “must-own” titles for your fans?
Torrid Without A Cause, The Scarlet Bride and Twenty Something, they’re all movies.
12) What do you like to do for fun?
I’m a die-hard motorcyclist and so you’ll always find me on my Harley when I have the time.
13) Have you met anyone on your show who you wish you could have worked with during your performing career?
Yes! I wish I could have worked with who also has a show on Vivid Radio.
14) What is coming up for you?
I hope there are more time slots coming up for me. Right now you can hear me on or on the SiriusXM app Channel 791 on Thursdays and Fridays from 6-7pm
15) What is the best mainstream movie you have seen recently?
-I loved The Theory of Everything starring .
16) How about the best porno movie? Is there someone whose movies you like to watch who is working now?
I recently watched a. Both leads are reality stars on They aren’t professional adult stars but are amazing looking and amazing lovers. This was definitely a turn-on.
17) Are you into toys to get yourself off alone or are you a low-tech woman?
Fairly low tech, but I do love my
18) If you could fuck any celebrity, who would it be? Give us your male and female choices and tell us why.
, because he looks like he could be really nasty. for the same reason.
19) After all of your years in porn, is there anything you would want to do differently if you had a second chance?
I would save more money and be more responsible with my investments.
20) Is there anything you want to say to your fans here at miloserdie-dv.ru?
I wouldn’t be here without you so keep calling into my show at 1-885-99-Vivid and if you haven’t done so yet, I can’t wait to hear from you.
Be sure to listen to Welles' show on