10 Reasons Why The Submission of Emma Marx is Better than 50 Shades of Grey
1. There is real sex that doesn’t cross dissolve into a non-sex scene after 30 seconds.
2. The female protagonist isn’t a weak, sniveling idiot whose life revolves around earning the love of a man
3. The lead male character isn’t a stalker showing up at places he was never invited to
4. Penny Pax actually enjoys BDSM play and is an expert in it
5. The film emphasizes the psychological elements of BDSM between two emotionally stable and healthy people that love and respect one another
6. Anal sex!
7. The supporting characters are actually used to offer some counter input to the story and aren’t simply filling space
8. There’s sex on a St. Andrew’s cross
9. There’s some intense role play
10. It’s fully consensual and both characters find fulfillment in the lifestyle
To find all of Jacky's posts, just search "jackystjamesweek"
Jacky St. James is an award winning writer and director for .
She is known for creating a wide range of films, from romantic comedies to edgier all-sex releases, with her most acclaimed titles being: The Submission of Emma Marx, Torn, and Our Father.
Throughout her career in adult, she has been an advocate of couple's-oriented pornography and has been featured in several popular mainstream publications including Salon, Jezebel, Slate, The Huffington Post, and others. St. James shares pictures, clips, and stories about her successes and debacles as a woman working within the adult industry on her website, .