With exceptions made for bears and those genetic freaks that never work out, we'd say most pornstars are qualified to be personal trainers. Sean Cody's Ajay has made the leap to self-styled fitness guru with his Youtube workout reality series.
We have to admit, we were sort of shocked to see Ajay pop up again under his new guise of "Aaron Savvy" (we guess some people will never escape from under the shadow of weirdly spelled porn names). There was a solid period of time for us in college where his video topping Sean Cody's Gavin was our go-to porno. He really is an incredible performer—probably one of our all-time Sean Cody favorites. Interesting things we've learned from watching his new workout reality show, "Zero to Saavy:"
1. What an awful title for a…well, anything.
2. Ajay/Aaron apparently used to be a "dorky, out of shape kid that people picked on." He admits to this around the 40-second mark as the camera lingers on a picture of him from his teens. We think he looks cute!
3. His career in porn was a brief and negligible stint occurring somewhere between "dorky, out of shape kid" and professional fighter, model, trainer, and writer. We don't know why he'd want to hide that since, honestly, it's only helping him to get more exposure.
4. Also, you've really gotta hand it to him, Aaron/Ajay has one hell of a voice for movie trailers. We can totally imagine him narrating some teasingly action-packed advertisement for "The Last Airbender" or something.
5. Rihanna, on the other hand, is not necessarily the best choice to soundtrack the opening to your work outshow. Feel free to disagree with us, but hopefully they'll work on that once this hits Bravo. (Just kidding! That will never happen.)